Companies & Foundations
For over ten years, the Louvre has forged strong ties with a number of private partners, companies, and foundations, which contribute each year to the museum’s development.
In addition to traditional forms of giving, the Louvre Endowment Fund provides companies with the opportunity to make a lasting impact.
Be a stakeholder in the future of the Louvre
The principal amount is kept intact while the investment income is used each year to finance Louvre action over the long term. A legal entity under private law, it operates independently to provide effective support for the museum’s long-term direction.
Choose an innovative and lasting way to associate your company with the first French museum to have created in 2009 a long-term financing tool based on the American model.
Showcase your corporate social responsibility and solidarity with an efficient contribution that makes a lasting and measurable impact.
Actively involve your clients, prospective clients, and employees in the life of the museum and play a valuable role in shaping the Louvre of tomorrow.
Support a group fund
Your company can opt to pay into to a group fund that provides global financing for one of the Louvre’s major missions. There are three funds to choose from:
- Openness and Transmission: make the Louvre a place of transmission and education, open to all audiences.
- Outreach of the Collections: conserve, enhance, enrich, and study the universal collection in the Louvre’s care.
- Enhancement of Heritage: enhance the exceptional architectural and landscape heritage of the Musée du Louvre and the Tuileries Garden.
Create a fund in your company’s name
With a donation of €200,000 or more, you can create a fund in your company’s name. The income generated provides global support to one of the museum’s three main missions, aligned with your company strategy.
With donations of a certain amount, you can designate your fund’s revenues to a specific line of action. We will guide you in the creation of your very own corporate fund within our structure, giving you the benefit of a personalized, turnkey solution.
To date, many major donors have created a fund in their company’s name within the Louvre Endowment Fund.
Enjoy numerous advantages
By supporting the Louvre Endowment Fund, you benefit from the same exclusive advantages as for a donation made directly to the museum. We can help your company benefit from tax deductions for donations from Europe or the United States.
You also benefit from other specific advantages:
- Permanent exposure for a lasting impact: major Endowment Fund donors can choose to have the name of their corporate fund engraved in the Rotonde de Mars.
- Special opportunities for exchange: together we can organize talks with the museum teams or dedicated tours for your employees.
- Ongoing involvement in the initiatives you support: tours, talks with the museum teams, regular progress reports.
We are available to help you meet your strategic goals.
Louvre Endowment Fund
+33 (0)1 40 20 84 41
In line with the measures taken by the government to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the Musée du Louvre and Musée National Eugène Delacroix are closed up until Tuesday December 1, 2020.
All those who have purchased a ticket for this period will automatically receive a refund—no action is required.
Thank you for your understanding.
The Tuileries and Carrousel gardens remain open.